Friday, February 19, 2010
Berry Warm Muffins
So, it is suppose to rain outside today and it is a little bit colder than normal, so I decided to bake something warm with my kids. My son really wanted to put the whole wheat berry flour in. This is very good and hearty because of the wheat flour.
I hope that it is something that you enjoy!
Makes 2 dozen (24) muffins
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 1 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 4 1/2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup White Flour
- 1 Cup Wheat Berry Flour
- 12 Oz Frozen Blackberries
- 1/2 Cup Milk
1. Preheat Your oven to 375 Degrees
2. Take a fork and cream the butter, then add the sugar, cream together, then add the honey and cream together (its important for consistency that you do it like that)
3. Put the mixture in an electric mixer and then mix on lowest setting.
4. Then add the eggs and mix, make sure that you throughly mix it
5. Add the baking powder, flour and mix again (on a higher setting this time)
6. Add the milk, throughly mix again
7. Add the blackberries and throughly mix again
8. Yes, I know it is purple, but that is ok! That are going to taste super yummy!
9. Put the cupcake liners in the tin, and fill up each cup about 3/4 the way
10. Put in the oven for 25 minutes
11. Pull out, let cool for a few minutes, and serve warm.
Don't forget to lick the spoons and bowls while in the oven!