This is VERY spicy! This is so good and will have you bound flavour after flavour!
I love this sauce as a spice but also because it has protein, which is nice. I don't have to search for a protein to make a dish with this sauce.
I had lunch with a friend today and he said that this dish reminded him of when he was in Nepal. He also added that must be why my husband loves spicy food. Seriously, we have to have several different kinds of spicy sauces in the house at once because he has to have spice on everything!!
I made this for my husband to surprise him to show him I love him. He LOVED it. He said that it was spicy, not too acidic, and that it was rolling in flavours. The smile on his face was so worth it.
When I did this, I was making the recipe up as I was going along, and it was SO worth it. I love this recipe and it's a keeper!
1/4 Cup Parmesean cheese
1/4 Cup Milk
1 C E.V.O.O
1 cup dry roasted peanuts
8-12 serrano chiles
1/2 ounce ginger, shaved and cubed
1 tsp minced garlic
1 1/2 tsp basil
1. Dice the chilis
2. Cube the ginger
3. Add the chilis to a food processor
4. next add all the peanuts, minced garlic, basil, cheese
5. add 1/3 cup E.V.O.O and start blending until it stops blending
6. Open the blender and stir well, blend again
7. Repeat 5 & 6, three times
8. Open again and add in the milk and blend, at this point it should blend very quickly
9. Put into your fav jar taking any chunks of ginger out (unless you want them there)
10. TA DA!
This is so good- this should last you a VERY long time. You can freeze it, give away to friends. Remember that when adding to pasta, use 1 tbsp of it at a time to help monitor the spiciness of the dish. Because there is EVOO in it, it should keep for weeks in the frig. Super nummy! Enjoy!!