This is SO good. It will have you wanting to calling dibs on your meatballs! We had so many, we were able to stretch it out over many meals for a family of five! Such a treat.
We all definitely loved this and this may have to become a weekly staple in our house! Yum!
Serves: 42 meatballs
1 1/2 pounds beef
1/2 Cup Mozarella Cheese
1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
1 Tsp Italian Seasoning
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Mustard
1 Large Egg
1/2 Large Onion
4 Cloves Garlic
1. Defrost the meat if it is not already
2. Grate the cheese
3. Cut the onion and garlic
4. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
5. In a bowl add the onion, garlic, egg, mustard, bread crumbs, italian seasoning, salt and mix well.
6. Take the meat and in your hands take it apart to make it easier to mix together.
7. Mix the meat and the mixture together.
8. To make even meatballs, use a table spoon to measure your meat. Take the tablespoon of meat and roll lightly into a ball and put on a greased pan.
9. Put in the oven for 20 minutes.
10. Put over pasta directly or in sauce.