Happy 3.14159265359 Day!
Happy π Day!
Happy Pie Day!
More exactly, Strawberry Crumble Pi :)
Yep, I went there!
Hey, whatever excuse to make and eat a pie, right?
2 1/2 Cups Flour
1 Tsp Sugar
1 Tsp Salt
1 Cup Shortening
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Put dry ingredients into a bowl
2. Cut up the shortening and add to the dry mix
3. Using a fork mix it well until its a bowl of crumbs, should be dry, not pasty
4. Put into your pie dish, little bits at a time, using your fingers
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown
6. Add your other ingredients
Strawberry Crumble Pi
1 Pie Crust, made above
? Frozen Strawberries, Diced
1/2 Cup Sugar
1.4 Oz Gelatin, Strawberry Flavour
1 Cup Hot Water
1 Cup Cold Water
1. boil your water, add over the gelatin mix, and stir til dissolved
2. Add in sugar and stir til dissolved
3. Add in cold water
4. Add in Strawberries
5. After you bake the pie, pour the mixture in
6. Add the last bit of pie crust and crumble in between fingers over the top
7. Bake at 425 for 7-10 minutes more
8. Let cool and put in the refrigator for 1-2 hours, longer if need be to set
9. Enjoy your delish pie on Pi Day!